SPORTS PERFORMANCE COACHING
Myndscope’s Sports Performance Coaching program enables amateur, professional and aspiring sportspersons, as well as coaches and sports parents to achieve high levels of mental fitness through scientific yet simple-to-learn and easy-to-apply neuroscience & behavior science based coaching methods.
The program is designed with the key objective of enabling sports persons to achieve superior levels of performance and overall development by becoming faster, stronger, and more explosive!
The SPC is the first results-oriented sports coaching program that:
- Is committed to helping athletes, coaches and sports parents reach greater levels of cognitive & emotional fitness, achieve high levels of performance, and enjoy their sport participation.
- Is built using a combination of neuroscience, sports psychology, mind-coaches and technology to help athletes improve performance by improving their mental game.
- Enables coachees to identify, empower and sustain mental and emotional fitness for specific objectives.
- Uses highly customizable interventions delivered in-person, classroom, phone based or focus-group basis
Some of the key services offered under the SPC program are:
- Peak performance coaching
(Professionals | Amateurs | Young athletes | Coaches | Sports parents | Institutions)
- Coach Certification
(mental coaches | sports coaches)
- 1-1 Coaching | Team Coaching
- Building mental stamina/ endurance
- Performing under pressure
- Being in the “zone” training
- Energy Recovery Techniques
- Adaptive and Effective Thinking
- Motivation and Resiliency
- Goal Setting-Goal Getting Strategies
- Motivation; confidence building
WHAT ISSUES ARE TYPICALLY ADDRESSED
THROUGH THE SPC PROGRAM?
The objectives derived from the SPC program are fairly vast as no two sports persons or sports programs are alike
Some of the results obtained through the SPC program are:
- Improved confidence before & during matches
- Improved mental energy
- Improved motivation C Improved willpower
- Improved creativity in matches
- Improved ability to get into zone
- Improved clarity and focus C Improved team communication
- Improved resilience in the middle of a game
- Improved endurance
HOW IS THE SPC PROGRAM DELIVERED?
Assessing Needs of the athlete
Determining psychological demands of the sport
- Explosiveness vs. endurance
- Fine vs. gross motor skills
- Short duration vs. long duration of activity
- One performance vs. multiple performances
Baseline & Goal Setting
- Understand need & context
- Mindset baselining
- Meet coachee/ ensure chemistry
- Establish expectations
Continual Assessment & Fine tuning
- Develop and Implement action plan
- Create customize dashboard
- 1-1 coaching, reinforcement & fine tuning
- Goal calibration
Who are Mind coaches?
Based on the pre-program assessments (goals, age of athlete, competitive level, urgency, current emotional fitness, etc), the coach & coachee will derive the most suited package to initiate the coaching.