INNOVATIVE BUSINESS IDEAS AND REAL WORLD SOLUTIONS
In a time of global volatility, technological disruption, and shifting industry boundaries, maintaining a traditional approach to strategy development and execution risks leaving your business behind. In this age of disruptions that businesses operate in, there’s another avenue that businesses can explore – engage with the disruptors in the ecosystem and/or define processes to build disruptors internally.
As a business consultant, we combine professional advisors with executive-level business leaders in order to deliver consulting services to address specific needs of our clients.
As a partner to our clients, our business consulting services are primarily focused on helping organizations become even better through relevant information, research and providing solutions that lead to real and lasting issue resolutions.
Our approach is collaborative, and our clients tell us we change the way they think about and see the world, enabling them to do things they could never do before. We build capability, not dependence. By rising above, we are able to provide a view and understanding that most businesses tend to overlook due to the smoke that day-day business operating brings.
Our key business & Innovation consulting services
- Innovation & Development
- Change Management
- Business Planning
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Branding | Brand Strategy
- Business Unit/ Profit Center Management
- Outsourcing & Off shoring
- Product / Channel Management
Our solutions have proven success across varied industries and at different growth stages.
ASSESSING CAPABILITIES AND BEHAVIOUR STYLES
Bet it consulting or learning, at Kaleidoscope, we believe that knowing where we are starting from is an integral requirement for us to relate with the journey a lot better – where are we headed, what is expected eventually, why is it important, what tools do we need and most importantly, what is required by each individual or unit to be able to deliver to the eventual goal.
It is this need that led to the formation of a dedicated assessment centre, which enables individuals and organizations to assess staff, either as part of the recruitment process or for internal development and promotion. The assessment centre focuses on a set of varied exercises, which are designed to simulate different aspects of the work environment. These assessment centre exercises assess how closely your behaviours, that are required for the role, match.
It is this need that led to the formation of a dedicated assessment centre, which enables individuals and organizations to assess staff, either as part of the recruitment process or for internal development and promotion. The assessment centre focuses on a set of varied exercises, which are designed to simulate different aspects of the work environment. These assessment centre exercises assess how closely your behaviours, that are required for the role, match. The pre-post assessment approach gives individuals & teams the chance to demonstrate a wider range of skills than what would have typically happened during a face-to-face interview or while executing as per role.
The assessment centre features:
- Ease of access: Online access 24/7, test remotely or in office
- Customization: Build your own customised assessments
- In person, case-study driven, role relevant scenarios
- Discussions, written tests, online tests
- Candidate Management and Results
- Real time, instant results
- Central, user-friendly database of assessment results
- Create groups of candidates or tests
- Extract results for sharing and analysis
Some of the areas that the assessments have been used for are:
- Selecting great managers and developing future leaders by evaluating the cognitive ability of professionals.
- Being able to think critically – make informed decisions without being influenced by their own emotions
- Ability to perceive and think clearly, make meaning out of confusion, and formulate new concepts when faced with novel information (problem solvers & quick learners)
- Individual’s traits and their interpersonal and personal values, which are important in interactions with others and drive personal motivators.
- Match the right person to the right Job & reduce turnover by assessing multiple workstyles
- Insight into the psychological basis for behavior including dependability, attention to detail, diligence, innovation, conscientiousness, adaptability, analytical thinking, and stress tolerance.